- July 1, 2010
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Company Engagement
Mindset: mental attitude that predetermines a person’s response to and interpretation of situations. It is highly contagious and can therefore spread like wildfire throughout your organization.
Did you know?
- Mindset can mean the difference between success and failure.
- People who want to do something seem to always find a way; if they don’t, they find an excuse.
- Simple things change mindset and morale.
Changing the mindset in your organization can change your results. Ease into change by challenging yourself and your team to change just one simple thing, such as:
- Take a different route to work;
- Read the newspaper back to front;
- Move your staff meeting location.
When you help the people in your organization understand the importance of mindset, you help them climb mountains to overcome obstacles, reach their personal dreams and seize every moment.
We are problem solvers and innovators when it comes to helping you create the conditions to think differently to engage your team. For strategies that will align with your objectives, reflect your company brand, message and voice call us.
Toll free: 800-742-6800 In Minneapolis/St. Paul: 952-933-8365 www.askhillarys.com