- Improve fragmented, disappointing trade show results.
- Secure a specific number of scheduled meetings with target audience prior to the trade show.
- Raise awareness of the company’s “solution provider” approach.
- Developed trade show micro-plan with pre-show, at show, and post-show communications, personnel assignments, and timeline.
- Classify highly targeted audience into A, B and C priorities.
- Developed campaign messaging for all touch points (direct mail, phone, email, trade show booth support collateral, print advertising) and all groups.
- Created fully branded “missing piece” promotional product conveying the campaign message; invited A group recipients to make an appointment for the trade show and receive “missing piece”; B and C group recipients received a postcard with campaign messaging.
- Scripted calls to A and B prospects who didn’t respond to direct mail.
- Crafted confirmation email to those who scheduled meetings and a reminder just before the show.
- Arranged for fully branded tradeshow booth with attired personnel, business cards, unique endless card, and graphics that featured campaign’s key message.
- Created post-show lead nurturing piece.
- Generated double the expected appointments and four times the expected leads.
- Educated target audience with defined message aligned to company goals.
- Broadened attendee interest beyond initial targets with intrigue generated by “missing piece” buzz.
- Strengthened employee performance with defined roles and responsibilities.
- Built prospect interest with post-show communication.
- Earned national award for program success from the Promotional Product Industry
Engaged employees are emotionally committed
to the organization they work for
By improving the prospect experience, this highly disciplined program reaped greater ROI from the client’s trade show investment. Let’s discuss how to improve your marketing ROI. To start the conversation connect with us today.