We help clients lower unintended turnover, gain greater client mindshare, and impact their bottom line. We do this by dreaming up creative, meaningful, and relevant ways for our clients to thank, recognize, and nurture the people (employees, clients, board of directors) who are important to their businesses.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You’re the type of person who thrives on creating fun, colorful hand painted products. You have an appreciation for mixing business and art (creating consistency, responsive, timely). A smile in your voice in how you work with team members.
- Use of current hand painted designs and colorations to produce product as ordered with consistency
- Artistic, legible hand-writing for personalization
- Provide ideas to update current designs to lend newness
- Other duties as assigned/discussed
- Attention to DETAIL and CREATIVITY a must!
- Ability to work independently
- Task driven with strong organizational skills
- Able to set priorities and manage time
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with team members
- Team player
- Basic math skills (high school level)
- Use of computer software – illustrator, photo shop a plus
This position is focused on hand painting products with opportunities to lend your artistic and creative mind toward a variety of other projects. To perform this job the contractor will sit, stand, lift and/or move light weight product (may be bulky, not heavy), occasionally climb a ladder to reach product.
This currently is a part-time contract position (approximately 8-20 hrs./month for the foreseeable future).